[NFBC-Info] Diabetes Action Network of California Convention meeting agenda and dues info

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Mon Oct 18 20:10:34 UTC 2021

I paid dues last Saturday. You got it?

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBC-Info <nfbc-info-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of tmanosh--- via
NFBC-Info
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2021 11:34 AM
To: 'NFB of California List' <nfbc-info at nfbnet.org>; 'Diabetes Talk for the
Blind' <diabetes-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: tmanosh at gmail.com
Subject: [NFBC-Info] Diabetes Action Network of California Convention
meeting agenda and dues info

Hello Everyone!

This is a friendly reminder that you still have time to pay your dues of $10
to the Diabetes Action Network Division for membership.  It's going to be a
great meeting so do not miss out!

The Diabetes Action Network of California will be having our annual meeting
this year during California's State Convention on October 22, 2021 at 12:30
p.m. PDT.

Our speaker will be Dr. Branden Choke, MD, ECNU Chief of Service, San
Bernardino County Department of Endocrinology Kaiser Permanente Ontario
Medical Center / Fontana Medical Center

Dr. Choke will speak for about 25 minutes with 25 additional minutes to
answer any questions you might have.

The agenda for State Convention will be out in the next few days and it will
let us know the phone numbers to use on the Zoom platform.

Now, for the order of business is the collection of dues.  You will have
several ways to pay your $10.00 dues which give you voting rights, making
motions, and running for office.  If you would also like to make a donation
of $3 to go towards the DAN Gift Basket cost please add it in.  You can
write a check made payable to the Diabetes Action Network of California in
the amount of $10.00 and contact me either by phone or email for my address.

There are two other ways to pay if you prefer:
Apple Pay - my cell 916-202-3486
PayPal:  nfbcrivercity at gmail.com <mailto:nfbcrivercity at gmail.com>
<mailto:nfbcrivercity at gmail.com> Be sure to select "friends and family"
Please add a note indicating the amount is for your DAN Dues If you are
paying for more than one person please include their first and last name.
We will need this info for when it is time to vote.

I will need to receive it by Thursday October 21, 2021.   If you are having
any issues with the on line payments please contact me.

Thank you,

Tiffany Manosh
Treasurer, Diabetes Action Network of California NFBC Board Member President
River City Chapter National Federation of the Blind of California

NFBC-Info:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbc-info_nfbnet.org/tmanosh%40gmail.com