[NFBC-Info] #nfbcalfit21.

Jordan Mirander jordanmirander at icloud.com
Fri Oct 22 13:22:20 UTC 2021

Hello all,
I hope that this email finds everyone well. I do not know how many of you are on twitter, but regardless of whether or not you are on twiter, let me fill you in. I decided to do a   Fitness challenge from Thursday October 21, 2021 to Sunday October 24, 2021 who can burn the most calories? So far, yesterday I burned 1040 calories.  You can keep track of these results on your IPhone or iwatch.    At the end of each day post your results on social media, and use the #nfbcalfit21.

Sent from Jordan Mirander iPhone