[NFBC-Info] Keeping up with CABS: Meet the Board

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 22:50:20 UTC 2021

Hey folks,

This is the last episode of the first season of “Keeping Up with
CABS”, the only reality show that’s all reality, no show. The
California convention wrapped up yesterday, which I will use as a
(really bad) excuse for that awful first sentence.

As of Saturday, I have stepped down from my presidency. There are
plenty of leaders who are far more energetic and creative than I, and
it’s time for them to take over. I am so proud to have worked
alongside these fantastic people, and although they might like to be,
they are not quite rid of me. The new board consists of Shelbi Felter
(President), Kyle Garcia (VP), Nikki Dadlani (Secretary), Ethan Fung
(Treasurer), and Lindsay Kerr (Board Member). I will always here if
they need anything, and I know they will do a fantastic job.

We have one event for you this week—a “Meet The Board” call on
Saturday at 5:00 PM Pacific. It’s in your favorite Zoom Room of Doom
and Gloom. tinyURL.com/CXBZoomRoom

One of our board has both broken and bent a bone. I didn’t even know
you could do that! Another is so flexible that they can put their foot
behind their head. I think I pulled a few muscles just thinking about
that. Another has three siblings twenty years apart, and their first
vehicle ride was in an ambulance. One lives near a beach, but avoids
it like the plague. And another took surfing lessons in elementary.
Those last two make an interesting combination.

Who’s who? I have no idea. Actually I do, but you don’t. Come on by on
Saturday at 5:00 PM Pacific. TinyURL.com/CXBZoomRoom to find out.
Also, if you do know who I’m talking about, please no spoilers. Let’s
keep the suspense going.

Cheers,
Cricket

--
Cricket X. Bidleman, B.A (she/her/hers)
M.A Candidate | Stanford Journalism Class of 2022