[NFBC-Info] Pathfinder Chapter sins out a loving memory of Miss Sarah Mosley

Bonnie O'Haver mybonnieliesovertheocean52 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 00:38:53 UTC 2021

Hi Rochelle

Thank you for letting us know. I will be praying special prayers to her
daughter and family each day. She was a very sweet and lovable lady i miss
her.

Warmly,

Bonnie
NFB Of California
Inland Empire Chapter Treasurer

On Thu, Oct 28, 2021, 3:55 PM Karmalynne via NFBC-Info <nfbc-info at nfbnet.org>
wrote:

> Dear NFB of California Family,
> Sending love and condolences from Eagle Mountain, Utah.  You all will
> be in my thoughts and prayers
>
> On 10/28/21, robert stigile via NFBC-Info <nfbc-info at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> > Rochelle,
> > Thank you for letting us know.
> > Sarah was the sweetist loving person one could meet and she will be
missed!

> > Robert Stigile, Second Vice-President
> > National Federation of the Blind of California
> > President San Fernando Valley Chapter
> > 818-381-9568
> >

> >> On Oct 28, 2021, at 3:32 PM, Rochelle Houston via NFBC-Info
> >> <nfbc-info at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hello fellow Federationists
> >>
> >> It it’s with a heavy heart that I want to inform you that Miss Sarah
> >> Mosley has gone on to be with the Lord. God had her on this earth for
104
> >> years. She has been a mighty strong force on this earth and in the
> >> national Federation of the blind Pathfinder Chapter. miss Sarah was our
> >> oldest and longest Active member.She is the reason that  I am in the
Nfb
> >> and I am truly grateful. She will truly be missed but I know she is
with
> >> the all mighty and she is in good hands. The entire  Pathfinder
Chapter‘s

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbc-info_nfbnet.org/rstigile%40gmail.com

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbc-info_nfbnet.org/ladyklynne%40gmail.com