[NFBC-Info] Pathfinder Chapter sins out a loving memory of Miss Sarah Mosley

Rochelle Houston rhouston58 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 14:55:23 UTC 2021

Hello Federation family,
thank you for sending your messages of condolences. I will relay these messages to Miss Sarah‘s family. I’m sure these messages will bring them comfort knowing that the Federation Family is acknowledging their oldest member in memory of her achievements in the Federation.
God bless you all

Rochelle Houston,
President, Pathfinder Chapter Los Angeles
rhouston58 at gmail.com
323 807-0300
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.