[NFBC-Info] Central Valley Chapter Popcorn Fundraiser

Rachel Grider rachel.grider at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 00:13:05 UTC 2021

Hello, everyone!

The Central Valley Chapter of  the National Federation of the Blind of California is halfway through our Double Good Popcorn fundraiser. If you want to try some of the most delicious popcorn ever while also supporting the Federation, this is your chance! Whether you prefer sweet, salty, savory, spicy, or a combination of all of them, we’ve got you covered… Just follow the link below before 5 PM on Monday, September 6, and get your favorite flavor of popcorn!

https://popup.doublegood.com/s/v1i443qj

Thank you for your support, and enjoy your popcorn!

Rachel

Rachel Grider
President, Central Valley Chapter
First Vice-President, National Federation of the Blind of California