[NFBC-Info] NFB of California Scholarship Bundle! Deadlines Approaching

president at nfbcal.org president at nfbcal.org
Tue Sep 7 18:58:01 UTC 2021

The National Federation of the Blind of California is pleased to offer some
amazing scholarship opportunities to blind students.  Application deadlines
are rapidly approaching so don't delay.  We've bundled our scholarship with
two other opportunities for blind students that can be found at the bottom
of our application page.

Apply now <https://ulwxastpyh.formstack.com/forms/nfbc_scholarship_form> !

https://ulwxastpyh.formstack.com/forms/nfbc_scholarship_form

Please circulate this information to as many blind students as possible.
Applications due October 9.

Additional awards of $5000 are available for blind students who live in
California, plan to attend college in California, and will major in a STEAM
subject.  Details are on our application page
<https://ulwxastpyh.formstack.com/forms/nfbc_scholarship_form> .
Applications for this scholarship are due September 17.

For recent grads, grants are available to enable fifteen young leaders who
are blind to join a virtual National Leadership Program that  offers
intensive training to foster and advance opportunities in public policy,
civic engagement, and nonprofit management. Fellows who participate in the
program are eligible to receive $15 per hour for up to 360 hours of learning
and work.  Find more information on our scholarship application page
<https://ulwxastpyh.formstack.com/forms/nfbc_scholarship_form> .

Regards,

Tim Elder

President

 <mailto:president at nfbcal.org> president at nfbcal.org

(916) 382-0372

 <http://www.nfbcal.org/> http://www.nfbcal.org/

Did you know that blind Californians are holding monthly meetings in your
region over Zoom and telephone?  Check out our virtual local chapter and
division meetings.  All are welcome to attend.

 <http://www.nfbcal.org/chapters-and-divisions/>
http://www.nfbcal.org/chapters-and-divisions/