[NFBC-Info] FW: Fundraiser update

Alison adepner1425 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 20:12:29 UTC 2021

Respectfully,

Allison Depner

NFBCA, SD Chapter President

(619) 952-2352

Adepner1425 at gmail.com

You Can Live the Life You Want!!

Blindness is Not What Holds You Back!!

From: jcota23 at gmail.com [mailto:jcota23 at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2021 11:02 AM
To: Aali Faraj; Allison Depner; Anthony Cooper; Beatrice Torres; Claude
Edwards; Daniel Merino; Deischa Bancayanvega; Denise Barajas; Edward
Zamudio; Elia Gonzalez; Elizabeth Rivera; Evelyn Rogers; Freddie Downs;
Gileen Paschal; Gino Bancayanvega; Gladys Caraballo; Jill Anderson; Julia
Cardenas; Julissa Cota; Krishna Jariwala; Luis Gutierrez; Lyn Gwizdak; Maria
Orta; Mary (Moo) Fryan; Maryam Sattar; Nikki Yoshino-Warren; Noralys Chavez;
Patty Provencio; Rebecca Alvares; Trinity Esek; Virginia Nork
Subject: Fundraiser update

Happy Wednesday everyone,

The fundraiser committee and I wanted to share an update on the virtual game
tournament we had planned. We have decided to postpone the fundraiser; we
are thinking of having it early next year but we do not have a concrete date
as of yet. We will keep you updated as details become available.

We deeply appreciate those of you who showed interest in the event.

Sincerely,

Julissa Cota