[NFBC-Info] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] Legislative Alert 9/15/2021

Shannon Dillon shannonldillon at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 21:39:49 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,
Great news. Please see the email from John Pare below. The Access
Technology Affordability Act has made its way into the House of
Representatives reconciliation package, and he's asking us to ask our
senators to cosponsor it if they have not done so already. Both of our
senators are cosponsored, so we do not need to ask them to cosponsor.
Please see John Pare's message below for more information.
Shannon