[NFBC-Info] The California parents of blind children offering assistance to convention

Veronica Martinez veronica38martinez at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 02:00:29 UTC 2022

hello everyone, I cannot believe that our national convention is right
around the corner. I wanted to let you all know that the California parents
of blind children, is offering a $300 stipend for anyone wishing to go.
we are asking for one paragraph submissions, telling us why attending
national convention is important to you. Please see the email below, to
send your submissions.
veronica38martinez at gmail.com
Submissions will be received by May 15, after which the California parents
of blind children board will review, and contact the winner. See you all at
the convention!
Veronica Martinez
--

Veronica martinezNFBCA Bakersfield Chapter President
National Federation of the blind of California Board member