[NFBC-Info] Seeking Submissions for California Association of Guide Dog Users Newsletter

adepner1425 at gmail.com adepner1425 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 17:02:20 UTC 2022

Good morning, California NFB Family,

If you are a guide dog user, or if you just love dogs, you are invited to
submit dog related articles to be included in our next issue of the CAGDU
Barker, the California Association of Guide Dog Users newsletter. Our
newsletter typically includes articles on the following topics.

*	The latest news regarding CAGDU activities such as up-coming
presentations and fund-raising events.
*	Guide dog related legislation.
*	Personal testimonials from guide dog users.
*	Humorous anecdotes.
*	Healthy dog treat recipes.
*	Dog Toy or other dog related product recommendations.

How to Submit Your Article

If you would like to submit either an article written by you or a previously
published article that you would like to share, you may do so by sending
your submission to Allison Depner at the e-mail address below. For any
submission please, follow the steps below.

1.	Before e-mailing your article, please make sure to use a spell
checker to make corrections to your own writing.
2.	Either send your submission as a Word attachment or pasted into the
body of your e mail-message.
3.	Please do not send PDF's or Google Docs. Stick to using Microsoft
Word.
4.	If you wish to share an article that you found online, make sure to
include the website where you found the article and the author's name.
5.	If submitting an online article, please, please copy and paste the
article into a Word document or into your e-mail message. Please, do not
send the link as it is time consuming to follow links to their sources, then
copy, paste, and format the articles.

Deadline for Submissions: May 6, 5:00 P>M.

I look forward to receiving all your contributions to our newsletter.

Respectfully,

Allison Depner,

National Federation of the Blind of California, San Diego Chapter President

(619) 952-2352

Adepner1425 at gmail.com <mailto:Adepner1425 at gmail.com>

You Can Live the Life You Want.

Blindness is Not What Holds You Back!