[NFBC-Info] Please support the Diabetes Action Network of California fundraiser

joystigile at gmail.com joystigile at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 21:07:47 UTC 2022

Hello fellow Federationists,

The Diabetes Action Network of California is having our first fundraiser for
the year with Double Good Popcorn!  Just place your order or share the link
below with a friend or family member who you think might like some excellent
popcorn.  My favorite flavor is the "Easy Peasie Carmel Cheesy"!  What will
be yours?

Check out the link below by Monday, August 8 at 5 p.m. (Pacific)

I'd appreciate if you could share or support my Double Good fundraiser,
https://s.dgpopup.com/7ull75n8. Thanks!

Warmly, Joy

President, Diabetes Action Network of California

who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations Blind. Every day we work
together to help Blind people live the lives we want.