[NFBC-Info] Last day to support the Diabetes Action Network of California with the Double Good Popcorn company!

joystigile at gmail.com joystigile at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 18:16:29 UTC 2022

Hello fellow Federationists,

The Diabetes Action Network of California is having our first fundraiser for
the year with Double Good Popcorn!  Just place your order or share the link
below with a friend or family member who you think might like some excellent
popcorn.  My favorite flavor is the "Easy Peasy Caramel Cheesy"!  What will
be yours?

Educating blind people with Diabetes is our goal because good Diabetes
control leads to a healthier and longer life.

This fundraiser ends today at 5 p.m. Pacific (8 p.m. Eastern), so time is
quickly going bye.  I have enclosed a link to my pop-up store to make it
easier to order!

Check out the link below before Monday, August 8 at 5 p.m. Pacific, (8 p.m.
Eastern)

https://s.dgpopup.com/7ull75n8. Thanks!

Warmly, Joy Stigile

President, Diabetes Action Network of California

who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations Blind. Every day we work
together to help Blind people live the lives we want.