[NFBC-Info] Washington Seminar Roommates

Aaron blind247365 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 10:24:42 UTC 2022

Hello everybody,

I am looking for a couple of roommates for Washington Seminar. I will sleep
on the floor in order to cut costs. I can’t miss Washington Seminar. Also
does anyone know if the NFB Muslim affiliate will be giving free food.
Someone told me that they did during the NFB National Convention. I don’t
plan on eating at Washington Seminar in  order to cut costs.

please nobody email me to tell me that not eating is dangerous. I have been
doing this since I was a kid.

Best

Aaron Espinoza