[NFBC-Info] Guide dog access issue at retail store in San Diego

Michael Forzano michaeldforzano at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 17:57:21 UTC 2022

I filed it online. As part of the process I had to choose an intake
appointment and April was the first available. Maybe it would be worth
calling to explain my situation?

The police were called while I was in the shop but they apparently stated
they could not arrive for 2 hours so I ended up leaving. I'm no longer in
San Diego but maybe it's worth a try to put in a call to them.

If anyone has leads on reliable reporters in the San Diego area, please
pass them along.

-Mike