[NFBC-Info] I am seeking advice from San Francisco chapter members?

maurice mines maurice at maurice-amines.com
Mon Feb 7 06:47:56 UTC 2022

Hello, I am wondering if members of the San Francisco chapter could
contact me off list. Considering moving to San Francisco but I'd like
some advice on the best way to do this. Please feel free to contact me
off list. Thank you very much for reading this please see the phone
number at the bottom of this email, that is a Google voice number please
speak slowly and clearly as I cannot hear traditional voicemail. If you
wish to just respond to this email please feel free to go ahead and
respond with the same subject line and I will be able to read it and
explain everything.

Please note the above has been dictated to the computer by means of
windows based dictation software running in a virtual Windows 11
environment. If there's something that I've written about that you truly
do not understand, please asked me what my original intent may have been
if you don't understand what was written above. Thank you very much for
reading this.

--
maurice Mines
Maurice mines.