[NFBC-Info] Voting accessibility project

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 08:18:55 UTC 2022

Hey folks,

I have decided to focus on voting accessibility for my next articles
and thesis. This is particularly pertinent because of the bill that
didn't pass, the midterm elections that are coming up, the 2020
elections, and a whole host of other reasons. I'm considering a
feature (basically a long article) on electronic voting in particular.
What's your perspective? Did you have trouble voting in 2020? How did
your 2016 experience compare to 2020? Feel free to email me, and if
you want to arrange a conversation, we can probably do that. Thanks.

Best,
Cricket

--
Cricket X. Bidleman, B.A (she/her/hers)
M.A Candidate | Stanford Journalism Class of 2022