[NFBC-Info] Banquet Exchange

Rachel Grider rachel.grider at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 21:44:11 UTC 2022

Hello, everyone!

I will be turning in tickets for banquet exchange tomorrow at 11:30 AM. If you would like to sit with California during the banquet on Sunday, please have your ticket to me no later than the end of the board meeting tomorrow morning. You can find me tonight at the piano on the second floor of the Sheraton around 8 PM, tomorrow morning marshaling for the board meeting, and I will also be attending the board meeting. Please text me at 209-602-1258 if you plan to turn in your tickets. It would be best if you can collect all of the tickets  of those with whom you would like to sit and give them to me all at once.

Thank you all, and, if I haven’t already, I look forward to seeing you over the next few days!

Rachel