[NFBC-Info] Banquet Exchange

Rachel Grider rachel.grider at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 01:23:03 UTC 2022

Hello, everyone!

I am so excited to see many of you in New Orleans this week!

This year, I will be handling the banquet exchange. If you want to sit with California during the banquet, please get your banquet ticket to me before 11:30 AM Central on Thursday so that I can exchange your ticket for a table number. When you give me your ticket, be sure to let me know if you have any dietary restrictions. Also be sure to let me know if there are certain people with whom you would like to sit so that I can try to accommodate that.

If you are planning to give me your ticket, or if you have any questions about the banquet exchange, you can call or text me at 209-602-1258. You can also find me during convention. I will be working at the Presidential Suite on Tuesday from 4-7, and I will be attending the board meeting on Thursday morning; I can also arrange to meet with anyone at different times throughout the next few days.

See you all soon!

Rachel