[NFBC-Info] You are invited to a fun-raising party by the At-Large Chapter of the NFBCAL tomorrow on Zoom!

joystigile at gmail.com joystigile at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 19:35:11 UTC 2022

Please share with your friends and family!

The At-Large Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of California
will be hosting a virtual fundraising party with the Pampered Chef company
on Thursday,  July 21, 2022, at 7 p.m. Pacific

Join us we're going to learn new recipes and cooking tips, shop, and spend
time together!

This party will be over Zoom, info is below.

You won't want to miss it!

Click here to learn more: https://www.pamperedchef.com/party/cathygaten0617

We will have several offers available to us including free gift for orders
over $80 and also free shipping on orders $150 or more!!! Just place your
order by July 29, through the link above or call after the party until July
29, to our pampered Chef consultant Marcine Campbell at 818.631.4125!

The sooner you place your order the sooner you will receive your
merchandise!

At-Large Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of California
President Kathy Gaten

Topic: At Large Chapter Meeting

Date:  Thursday July 21, 2022

Time:  07:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada) 8:00 PM Mountain, 9:00 PM
Central, 10:00 PM Eastern

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/95264055668?pwd=a2xMaHNrZFFpVENkUFdNaUovTHl6UT09

Meeting ID: 952 6405 5668

Passcode: 286492

One tap mobile

+14086380968,,95264055668# US (San Jose)

+16699006833,,95264055668# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location

        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

Please share with your friends and family!

who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations Blind. Every day we work
together to help Blind people live the lives we want.