[NFBC-Info] NFB CAL Interest Groups

Edward Davis 1stamendmented at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 05:54:56 UTC 2022

Come one come all,

This is to inform everyone that on July 1, 2022 the NFB Of California
Membership coordinator partnered with the D& I committee and  created some
Interest Groups.

The Interest Groups that are in place are, Book Club, Technology, Fitness,
Sports Talk, Audio Descriptive Movies, Gardening, Blind Accessible Gaming
and Advocacy,Membership Building,Student Division, a rrange of Arts and
Crafts.

Coming up in August we have the following new Groups are, Cooking Without
Looking, Public Speaking,, Poetry Reading, Business Building Workshop and
Navigating DOR with a Blind Field Service counselor etc.

We are seeking someone to head up a Interest Group that will cover the

NFB   History and Philosophy of the organization.

Please share this information with your chapter members and other blind and
visually impaired friends.

For more information contact Edward Davis NFB Of California D&I Committee
Chair  at 1stamendmented at gmail.com <mailto:1stamendmented at gmail.com>

Or

Cheryl Thurston NFB Of California Membership  Coordinator
Cthurston74 at gmail.com <mailto:Cthurston74 at gmail.com>