[NFBC-Info] Shop the Tupperware sale catalog and find out what you can save this month!

joystigile at gmail.com joystigile at gmail.com
Tue May 3 04:58:52 UTC 2022

Hello Fellow Federationists!

Please copy or  share this invite to anyone you know!

Support the National Federation of the Blind of California, San Fernando
Valley Chapter with a Tupperware order!

To  find out more about the  newest, fun and great  Tupperware products, you
can check it on  the website at:

https://my.tupperware.com/AMYNICKEL/Events?code=4100661085

*	A new sale catalog was released on May 1st which will last until May
25 and on May 26 the June sale items will be available to order at the sale
price!.  If you call Amy Nickel she will tell you which items are on sale
this month.  You have until May 31 to place your order to support the San
Fernando Valley Chapter.

*	* For any questions and/or inquiries about the Tupperware website
and products, please feel free to contact Ms. Amy Nickel of Tupperware

Via e-mail at: tupperfundraiser at yahoo.com
<mailto:tupperfundraiser at yahoo.com>

Or

By phone at: (515)-491-8011.

Best.

The Fundraising Team

NFBCA-SFV

who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations Blind. Every day we work
together to help Blind people live the lives we want.