[NFBC-Info] CABS: weekend study night

Nikhil Dadlani nikkidadlani at gmail.com
Thu May 12 17:10:27 UTC 2022

Hi Students,
I hope that you are all well. This is Nikki Dadlani, your CABS secretary. We know that finals are upon you around now, so CABS would like to invite you to our Saturday study night session. Come relax with us, talk, or work on your final preparation this Saturday from 7 PM! We will also be streaming some music as well!
If you would like to study with us this Saturday, please join us at the following zoom link:
Tiny url.com/cabsroom
Please feel free to share this link with your friends too!
If you have any questions, please let me know!
Nikki