[NFBC-Info] The California Parents Of Blind Children offering assistance to convention

Veronica Martinez veronica38martinez at gmail.com
Thu May 12 23:19:35 UTC 2022

Hi everyone

Hope you are all getting excited  for convention.  Just wanted to remind you
that there are just a few days left to get your submissions in for our $300
Stipend. If you know of anyone who would be interested, please pass this
along.

I cannot believe that our national convention is right around the corner. I
wanted to let you all know that the California parents of blind children, is
offering a $300 stipend for anyone wishing to go.

we are asking for one paragraph submissions, telling us why attending
national convention is important to you. Please see the email below, to send
your submissions.

veronica38martinez at gmail.com <mailto:veronica38martinez at gmail.com>

Submissions will be received by May 15, after which the California parents
of blind children board will review, and contact the winner. See you all at
the convention!

NFBCA Bakersfield chapter president

National Federation Of The Blind of California board member