[NFBC-Info] How to become a member of the Diabetes Action Network division

joystigile at gmail.com joystigile at gmail.com
Tue May 17 05:30:47 UTC 2022

Hello Fellow Federationists,

The Diabetes Action Network (DAN) will be having our annual meeting this
year during National Convention 2022, in New Orleans, LA.

Now, for the order of business is the collection of dues.

Dues need to be collected starting on January 1, 2022.

You will have several ways to pay your $10 dues which give you voting
rights, making motions, and running for office.

You can write a check made payable to the "NFB-Diabetes Action Network" in
the amount of $10 and mail the check or Money Order to:

Joy Stigile

19831 Friar Street

Woodland Hills, CA 91367

There are three other ways to pay if you prefer:

Paypal using the email address:  rstigile at gmail.com
<mailto:rstigile at gmail.com>

Be sure to select "friends and family", if not the Diabetes Action Network
will only receive $9.22 because of their fees!  By paying your dues you will
become a family member of the Diabetes Action Network!

or

Venmo @robertstigile

Or

Applepay using the phone number 818.419.5331

If you are having any issues with the on line Apps please contact Robert at
818.419.5331

If you are paying for more than one person please include their first and
last name.  We will need this information for when it is time to vote.

Warmly,

Joy Stigile

Treasurer, Diabetes Action Network

President, Diabetes Action Network of California

joystigile at gmail.com <mailto:joystigile at gmail.com>

C:  818.510.2353

who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations Blind. Every day we work
together to help Blind people live the lives we want