[NFBC-Info] Agenda is Out!

president at nfbcal.org president at nfbcal.org
Wed Nov 2 15:49:31 UTC 2022

Friends,

Those who registered for the convention should have an email in transit with
the convention agenda.  It will be posted on the convention website very
soon.  I'm attaching a copy here for those who want to check it out in the
meantime.

Tim Elder

President

 <mailto:president at nfbcal.org> president at nfbcal.org

(916) 382-0372

 <http://www.nfbcal.org/> http://www.nfbcal.org/

Did you know that blind Californians are holding monthly meetings in your
region over Zoom and telephone?  Check out our virtual local chapter and
division meetings.  All are welcome to attend.

 <http://www.nfbcal.org/chapters-and-divisions/>
http://www.nfbcal.org/chapters-and-divisions/