[NFBC-Info] Voting Surveys

president at nfbcal.org president at nfbcal.org
Fri Nov 11 19:34:32 UTC 2022

Thanks to everyone for an amazing convention in San Diego!

Now that we have all voted, please take a minute to share your experience
with the following surveys.  We’ll be using this information to help support
our efforts to promote electronic returns in California so that printing
paper RAVBM ballots is no longer required.  Please share the below on social
media as well.

All blind and low-vision voters, please share both good and bad voting
experiences you've had in this 2022 general election by completing our Blind
and Low-Vision Voter Experience Survey! English and Spanish versions are
available below. If someone is not able to access the survey online, they
can call 410-659-9314 and get assistance from either Lou Ann Blake
(extension 2221) or Jeff Kaloc (extension 2206). Please complete and share
the survey.

*	 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=27716&qid=7920992> Voting
Survey (In-Person)
*	 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=27717&qid=7920992> Voting
Survey (Absentee or Mail)
*	Spanish Survey:
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=27715&qid=7920992> Encuesta de
votantes ciegos en español

After completing the survey, please consider posting on social media the
voting survey links for other people to submit. Sharing
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=27718&qid=7920992> our Facebook post
if you use that platform would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your
help on this important matter.

Disability Rights California (DRC) and Disability Rights Advocates (DRA)
invite California voters who have disabilities that prevent them from
reading, marking, or handling a paper ballot to complete an online survey at
https://qfreeaccountssjc1.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4TJbvsI6yiVp60m.
This survey will help the attorneys at DRC and DRA gather information that
will be useful to their advocacy. The survey asks questions about voters’
experiences with voting, including using RAVBM systems. It also explores
voters’ thoughts about electronic ballot return. Voters who complete the
survey have the option to provide their name and contact information if they
are willing to be contacted by someone at DRC or DRA.