[NFBC-Info] still seeking a roommate for this year's state convention.

maurice mines maurice at maurice-amines.com
Thu Oct 6 22:57:14 UTC 2022

Good afternoon everyone, I am writing to the list again because I'm
still looking for a roommate to help control costs at this year's state
convention. If anyone is sitting on the fence, wondering if they should
come. I know times are tough and expenses are high, so someone would
like to share my room in order to save on some of this year's
convention, please feel free to write me off list. If you wish to
contact me by phone, do so by calling me at 1-661-868-9647. Follow the
instructions that I have on my outgoing voicemail message.

Getting excited, so again if anyone is interested stated that we may
help share some of the expense. And "live the life while enjoying this
year's state convention!

Note that the above has been dictated to the computer, so hopefully it
turned out okay. You're interested, but didn't understand some of what I
said, please ask me what did I really mean? Thank you in advance for
reading this.

Sincerely Maurice Mines.