[NFBC-Info] YCG Special Event

Edward Davis 1stamendmented at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 15:17:55 UTC 2022

Special Announcement! Mark Your Calendars! You Cane Give will be on mission
in South Africa in March 2023!

Please join us Saturday, October 15th at 7:00pm CST for a FREE Facebook Live
concert on YCG's  <https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100064558125590>
Facebook page. This international event is the first of two live concerts to
help us raise funds for our March mission and future trips back to Kenya.
Our goal for these two concerts is $10,000! We know we can do it with your
loving and giving spirit! Enjoy a great show featuring artists from all
over, including Nashville, New York, and Africa!

Artist Lineup:

JP Williams - singer, public speaker, and co-writer on Jimmie Allen's No. 1
country hit "Best Shot"

Ginny Owens - singer, songwriter, author, teacher, and advocate

and the hot Kenyan band Sahara Sounds!

Concert two will include:

Brandon Santini - American roots rock and blues harmonica player, singer and
songwriter

Irene & Justyna Kelley - joining us for a special mother/daughter Americana
performance

If you miss the live event, you can catch the re-broadcast the following day
(October 16th, also at 7pm CST) on the
<https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100064558125590> You Cane Give
Facebook page or <https://youtube.com/channel/UCr-VOyJg-h0m8U34muYGadg>
Youtube channel.

Please consider making a tax-deductible donation at
<http://www.youcanegive.org/> www.YouCaneGive.org as they change lives for
the blind around the world. YCG can't do it without you - Thank you for
making a difference!

James Alan Boehm  M.Ed, LPC-MHSP

Contact Information
Phone: 901-483-1515
You Cane Give Initiative: YouCaneGive at gmail.com
<mailto:YouCaneGive at gmail.com>
Personal Email: <mailto:jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com>
jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Be part of the movement! How? Spread the word! Share our FB page. Send us
donations, which can include your old canes or tax deductible monetary
contributions: Here are our links:
tackling-the-white-cane-famine
Paypal linK:
https://www.paypal.me/youcanegiveProgram
Amazon Smile link:
https://smile.amazon.com/ch/83-4173891
Facebook page;
https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Nonprofit-Organization/You-Cane-Give
-Initiative-1558518134229769/
Our website:
www.YouCaneGive.org <http://www.YouCaneGive.org>
Youtube link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr-VOyJg-h0m8U34muYGadg

Blindness is a mere characteristic not defining my abilities; the only
disabilities in life are poor expectations and negative attitudes