[NFBC-Info] CABS Update!! Join today!

shelbi felter sfelts at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 14 16:15:47 UTC 2022

Hi California Students,

Hope that you all are doing well, and that the school year has started off nicely! We here at CABS are excited to be here with you throughout the school year, and we can't wait to help any of you in any way we can..

As you may know, the NFB state convention is coming up next month, from November 3rd through the 6th in San Diego. We really hope to see many of you there. Here is the link with more information:

http://www.nfbcal.org/convention/

There is also a student scholarship offered. The deadline is fast coming up, but this is an awesome opportunity, and I would encourage all of you to apply! The deadline is November 15

Don't miss out on money for your college fund, and the opportunity to network with others at the NFB convention! Here is the scholarship link:

http://www.nfbcal.org/scholarship-programs/

Now, how can you join CABS?

  Its easy , to be a voting member at convention please send $5 dues via Paypal @cabspayments

We will also take cash at convention

Please also fill out this membership form so we can get to know you!

  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1FQNBChQX97evNnhAubCTK_Ab4rZCWjAgYvoSOBbQWkk/edit#question=1788879063&field=131261391

Finally, don't forget to find us at the hotel to buy our special CABS themed merch! We  have t-shirts and sweaters for sale, and we are sure that you will enjoy what we have to offer!

We hope to see you next month in San Diego!

Warmly,

The CABS Team

Shelbi Felter B.A.
College of education CSULB
Don’t let anyone dull your sparkle sparkle’s