[NFBC-Info] More Hotel Rooms

president at nfbcal.org president at nfbcal.org
Fri Oct 21 00:31:22 UTC 2022

Friends,

Our convention room block at the Courtyard Old Town is completely sold out.
The remaining higher price rooms are likely to sell out prior to the
convention.  For those who have already registered and not yet secured a
room at the Courtyard Old Town, we apologize for the inconvenience.  You do
have a couple of options.  First, you might determine if you have a
colleague in your chapter or network who is willing to take on a roommate
using our email lists and social media pages.  Second, our convention
logistics team has researched some of the surrounding hotels and found a
couple that have comparable nightly rates to our convention package.

Anyone who has registered for convention and stays at another hotel will
still be eligible for breakfast at the Courtyard on Friday-Sunday if wearing
a registration wrist band.  Fellow convention attendees will likely be
sharing rides back and forth from these hotels and the Courtyard.  You may
wish to take advantage of the following nearby hotels for comparable nightly
rates.  Don't delay though.  These smaller hotels may also sell out prior to
our convention.

Comfort Inn Old Town

2380 Moore Street.

(619) 984-4522.

1 King $141 per night + taxes

2 Queens $249 per night + taxes

Western Inn

3889 Arista Street

San Diego, Ca. 92110

619 377-4690

2 Queens First night $108 and the 2nd and 3rd nights are $183.20 Total
$524.21 (taxes and fees are included)

Our convention is going to be amazing!  Don't miss it even if you missed the
booking window at the Courtyard.  People are getting very excited to get
back together again.  I look forward to celebrating with you in beautiful
San Diego Old Town!

Regards,

Tim Elder

President

 <mailto:president at nfbcal.org> president at nfbcal.org

(916) 382-0372

 <http://www.nfbcal.org/> http://www.nfbcal.org/

Did you know that blind Californians are holding monthly meetings in your
region over Zoom and telephone?  Check out our virtual local chapter and
division meetings.  All are welcome to attend.

 <http://www.nfbcal.org/chapters-and-divisions/>
http://www.nfbcal.org/chapters-and-divisions/