[NFBC-Info] Your Guide to the 2022 California State Convention

adepner1425 at gmail.com adepner1425 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 17:30:40 UTC 2022

Greetings NFB of California

Members

The San Diego Chapter is excited to host the 2022 California State
Convention! What a joy it will be to finally be able to mingle and visit
with old friends and make new ones

Attached, please find a guide we have put together for your convenience. I
want to take a minute to extend a special heart felt thanks to Chapter
Member, Claude Edwards and  Chapter Secretary, Julie Cardenas for their
invaluable contributions to writing this guide. Without their hard work, the
guide would not have been possible. So, thank you Claude and Julie!

We all hope you will find this guide helpful and informative. Please forgive
any inaccuracies or errors. This project is the first of its kind that any
of us have attempted. Please accept our apologies for any omissions or
mistakes.

Happy Reading!

Respectfully,

Allison Depner,

National Federation of the Blind of California, San Diego Chapter President

(619) 952-2352

Adepner1425 at gmail.com <mailto:Adepner1425 at gmail.com>

You Can Live the Life You Want.

Blindness is Not What Holds You Back!