[NFBC-Info] Become a member of CABS today, and come see us at state convention!

Kyle Garcia kgarcia2432 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 02:42:53 UTC 2022

Greetings!

Are you a current member of the California Association of Blind Students
and want to remain so? Are you new here and want to become a member? If you
answered yes to either, please fill out our form linked below! And don’t
forget to also pay your $5 annual dues via PayPal to @CABSpayments, or in
cash at state convention.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1FQNBChQX97evNnhAubCTK_Ab4rZCWjAgYvoSOBbQWkk/edit#question=1788879063&field=131261391

Speaking of convention, have you been thinking about registering but
haven't had the chance yet? Well it's not too late to preregister! There
are options for either in person or virtual versions of the NFB of
California convention, taking place in San Diego November 3-6. But act
quick as registration rates increase by $20 this Thursday, October 27. The
current cost is $60 for in person or $25 for virtual. You can register now
at the link below. You won't want to miss our business meeting taking place
during convention. We have lots of fun planned, and we will be holding
elections (you must be in person to vote or run for a board position).

http://www.nfbcal.org/convention/

If you have any questions or need help registering feel free to reach out
to me or any one of the CABS team. Hope to see you all at convention!

Kyle Garcia
Vice President | California Association of Blind Students
Board Member | National Association of Blind Students
Treasurer | San Jose Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of
California
Phone: 669-288-4062
Email: kgarcia2432 at gmail.com