[NFBC-Info] FW: [Nfbc-sj] Apply for travel funding for the 2022 NFB of CA State Convention

tim at timeldermusic.com tim at timeldermusic.com
Mon Sep 19 17:45:34 UTC 2022

From: nfbc-sj-bounces at nfbcal.org <nfbc-sj-bounces at nfbcal.org> On Behalf Of blackbyrdfly at gmail.com
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2022 7:07 PM
To: nfbc-sj at nfbcal.org
Subject: [Nfbc-sj] Apply for travel funding for the 2022 NFB of CA State Convention

Hey chapter friends!

The Silicon Valley/San Jose chapter has a $500 grant available to help fund travel to this year’s state convention, which takes place in San Diego from November 3rd to 6th. The application for this grant can be found here:  <https://web.nfbcal.org/sjgrant-app.html> https://web.nfbcal.org/sjgrant-app.html

 I’m sorry this message got a bit delayed and the window to apply is a bit narrow.  The deadline to apply is September 25 so a committee within our chapter board has time to choose a recipient, and that recipient then has time to make their travel arrangements.

Best,

Jamie Crane

President

Sent from my iPhone