[NFBC-Info] FW: Advocacy Opportunity to Ride in Autonomous Vehicle in San Francisco August 10

Raquel Montoya ramontoya at mysero.net
Sun Aug 6 01:44:29 UTC 2023

Good evening, my name is Raquel Montoya. I am interested in becoming a
volunteer writer for the Nfb of California. In the near future, I want
to maybe become a writer for a part-time job down the line if all goes
well. For those who will be participating in the event riding an
autonomous vehicle, I would like those participants to email me their
expierences letting me know how the ride went. I would like to write up
an article for those who participated to get started as a volunteer
writer for the Nfb of California. Please contact me at
ramontoya at mysero.net and hope the participants will enjoy themselves. I
look forward to writing an article on how the riders enjoyed Root 66 in
San Francisco.
        Regards,
Raquel, Nfb of Escondido