[NFBC-Info] Virtual Convention and Caucus Information

president at nfbcal.org president at nfbcal.org
Sat Jul 1 21:52:03 UTC 2023

For All Who Could Not Make It To Houston:

We will miss you.  Here is information about how you can participate from
afar through the virtual experience.

the
<https://nfb.org/get-involved/national-convention/2023-national-convention-v
irtual-experience> 2023 National Convention Virtual Experience, a dedicated
online space for exclusive convention activities. Registration for the
virtual experience is separate and at no cost.
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/event/register?reset=1&id=573> Register for the
#NFB23 Virtual Experience!

California Caucus (7/4/2023 6:00 PM in 339)

On July 4, 2023, from 6:00-7:00 p.m. Central (4:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. Pacific)
we will meet in Room 339 and on the Zoom link below. The caucus is an
opportunity

to discuss any controversies regarding the resolutions. I will survey those
in attendance to determine how the group believes California should vote if

a roll call is taken. This roll call vote occurs if the voice vote on the
resolutions during the large general session is unclear.  Each Delegate from

the several state affiliates will be asked to cast a vote on behalf of the
state affiliate membership.  I am the Delegate and Rachel Grider is the
Alternate.

In addition, we will announce the date and location for the next state
convention and share other important details.

We won't have much time so please be prompt to ensure you have a seat in the
room.

The National Federation of the Blind of California is inviting you to a
scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: CA Caucus

Date:  July 4, 2023

Time: 06:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/97228552149

Meeting ID: 972 2855 2149

One tap mobile

+14086380968,,97228552149# US (San Jose)

+16694449171,,97228552149# US

Dial by your location

. +1 669 444 9171 US

. +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

Tim Elder

President

 <mailto:president at nfbcal.org> president at nfbcal.org

(916) 382-0372

 <http://www.nfbcal.org/> http://www.nfbcal.org/

Did you know that blind Californians are holding monthly meetings in your
region over Zoom and telephone?  Check out our virtual local chapter and
division meetings.  All are welcome to attend.

 <http://www.nfbcal.org/chapters-and-divisions/>
http://www.nfbcal.org/chapters-and-divisions/