[NFBC-Info] PAC Plan

tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 15:31:05 UTC 2023

Good Morning California Federation Community:
I'm Tina and I am the PAC Chairperson for the CA affiliate appointed by our
National President Mark Riccobono. My apologies for not being with you all
in-person. However, we can still make this work. Please either increase and
or start a new PAC Plan by doing the following:
1. If you are in-person make your way back to the PAC table and give your
information to the folks manning the PAC table. You will need either a
voided check or debit card. You can begin with $5 donation and decide when
you would like the funds to be taken out of your account each month.
2. For those of us who are virtual, we will need to have the same pieces of
information on hand, however, we will need to go to www.nfb.org/pac and fill
in your information.
If you have any questions and or need assistance please don't hesitate to
reach out.
Thank you.
Tina Thomas
Email: tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com