[NFBC-Info] Ride for Literacy

Robert Stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 16:53:36 UTC 2023

Hello All,
I am writing to invite all of you to join me and other leaders of the Federation in kicking off the Ride for Literacy.
Dan O'rourke a National Hockey League Official will be riding his bike from Santa Monica California to Chicago Illinois.
We will be having a Day of Literacy at the Santa Monica Library from 11:30 am to 1 pm.
The address of the Santa Monica Library is 601 Santa Monica Boulevard.
We will have some Braille Demonstrations and a chance to speak with Dan before he starts his ride.
Please share far and wide and join me on July 27th and lets send Dan off in Style!
Sincerely,
Robert Stigile, Second Vice-president
818-381-9568