[NFBC-Info] Ride for literacy

robert stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 22:19:00 UTC 2023

Hello all,
I hope you are getting as excited as I am about the ride for literacy and kick off event for Dan O'rourke who will be riding over 2400 miles on route 66.
Remember the kick off is Thursday, July 27 from 11:30 AM to 1 PM at the Santa Monica Library, which is 601 Santa Monica Blvd.
If you are planning to attend, please send me an email as soon as possible so that I can get an idea of how many may attend.
I am looking forward to Thursday, and I hope all of you are as well!

Robert Stigile, Second Vice-President
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
818-381-9568
Kn6uvd