[NFBC-Info] FW: [Rehab] Update on Apple jobs (replaces earlier email)

dandrews920 at comcast.net dandrews920 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 14 16:18:50 UTC 2023

-----Original Message-----
From: Rehab <rehab-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Richard Davis via Rehab
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2023 11:14 AM
To: job-listings at nfbnet.org; Job Discussions internet Mailing List <job-discussions at nfbnet.org>; Rehabilitation Counselor Mailing List <rehab at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Richard Davis <dickblind at gmail.com>; Weddington, Sharon <Weddington.sharon at gmail.com>; president at nfbcal.org; Norma Crosby <ncrosby at nfbtx.org>
Subject: [Rehab] Update on Apple jobs (replaces earlier email)

 Katie Wasson of Apple has asked me to send this message to all persons interested in applying for jobs at Apple in Raleigh. The first link is for people to apply for available positions. The second link, as I understand it, allows them to follow those of you who applied through our NFB announcements, so you don't get lost in the shuffle.

State presidents in North Carolina, Texas, and California, please post this email on your state listservs. Remember that the links apply only to Raleigh, and later this week or early next week, I will have links to Austin. A week later, I will have links to Sacramento.

Today's information session for Austin will be at 1:00 p.m. central time.

If anyone missed last week's online information session for Raleigh, today's and next week's sessions will contain the same information. See attached for information on the Austin and Sacramento information sessions.

Katie Wasson's contact information is below if you have any questions.

Best wishes,
Dick Davis

Katie's note to me:

Would you please be able to send out the information below so that everyone has it to apply if they are interested?

Link to apply:
https://jobs.apple.com/en-us/details/200412473/apple-technical-support-advisor?team=CUST

After applying email: acrecruitingamr at apple.com

Thank you!