[NFBC-Info] NFB of California, Central Valley Chapter Double Good Popcorn Fundraiser NOW THROUGH SUNDAY

Patricia Grider tkayg50 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 15:22:26 UTC 2023

Good Morning to All,

The NFB of California Central Valley Chapter Double Good Popcorn Virtual
Fundraiser is now underway! This popcorn is ultra-premium, delicious, and
award-winning, and ships directly to the buyer!  And there are 10 fabulous
flavors to choose from, including caramel popcorn drizzled with layers of
chocolate! For each purchase, the Central Valley Chapter receives 50% of
the profit. The money we earn will help fund our important work in our
community and beyond.

If you wish to purchase, you may do so now through Sunday, November 5th at
6:00 PM. Just go to Michelle's or Rachel's Pop-Up Store at
https://popup.doublegood.com/s/q38y06au          or
https://popup.doublegood.com/s/v1i443qj

Thank you for your support!

Sincerely,