[NFBC-Info] Please Donate Door Prizes for Our Virtual Mini Convention

Shannon Dillon shannonldillon at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 15:43:37 UTC 2023

Hi everyone!
Our November 4 Virtual Mini Convention is just around the corner. We
will be giving out door prizes during our Virtual Mini Convention. If
possible, please have your chapter donate 1 door prize using the door
prize
form below for your chapter’s donation. We may not give out all the
door prizes during the Virtual Mini Convention. However, we will hold
onto any door prizes we don’t use in November and use them at our
State Convention in March. Here is the door prize link:
https://web.nfbcal.org/doorprize.html

Thank you!
Shannon

--