[NFBC-Info] Pathfinder chapters booth at the health and resource fair Thursday, February 1, 2024

Rochelle Houston rhouston58 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 00:28:29 UTC 2024

Hello to all,

Come join the Pathfinder chapter’s booth at the Health and resource fair and see what the other vendors have to offer.  join us between  9 AM and 1 PM

International Day of People with Disability Illustration
Ben Leaf
SanDiegoSC at CCAF.US
(818) 237-9264
Health & Resource Fair
Free Community
905 East El Segundo Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90059
Earvin "Magic" Johnson
Recreation CommunityCenter
Thursday, Feb. 1st, 2024
(9am - 1pm)
Free Health & Resource Information
Free Specialized Telephone Equipment Distribution,
Free Health Screenings,
Vaccinations
,
Free Eyeglasses*
Attendees also have the chance to win Raffle Prizes and much more!
Free Eyeglasses* when you bring your current prescription (issued within the last 2 years)
Come join us for our biggest resource event of the year!
Featuring a variety of vendors and service providers designed to the needs of our community.
Rochelle Houston,

rhouston58 at gmail.com
323 807-0300
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.