[NFBC-Info] Invitation to LightHouse Day on June 27

LightHouse for the Blind and Visually Impaired lhnews at lighthouse-sf.org
Fri Jun 7 19:27:56 UTC 2024

You’re Invited!

Come join LightHouse as we celebrate the launch of our newly branded LightHouse enterprise, LightHouse ECO, along with the many accomplishments of our organization, employees, and the BVI community!

In June 2023, the City of San Francisco honored LightHouse with a Proclamation for our commitment to promoting independence, equity, and employment to the blind and low vision community. This year we are continuing the tradition by honoring LightHouse ECO with a LightHouse Day Declaration by the City of Alameda and a happy hour reception to follow.