[NFBC-Info] Inviting California-San Luis Obispo Alum Randynfb from El Dorado Center For The Visually Impaired to an Alumni Club

Alumni Alliances community at at.alumnialliances.com
Mon Mar 11 17:46:05 UTC 2024

Hi Randynfb,

You're invited to join Alumni Alliances, an invitation-only alumni club.

A community is only as strong as the people in it, so each member goes through a thorough vetting process.

On this professional network, you can easily tap into the alumni community for jobs, funding, mentorship, and networking, enjoy exclusive discounts on hotel bookings, and get the best car-selling deals.

Name: Randynfb Cummings

Company: El Dorado Center For The Visually Impaired

Designation: Rehabilitation Instructor

Claim your invite: https://univcp.alumnialliances.com [https://univcp.invite.alumnialliances.com/?email=nfbc-info@nfbnet.org]

Thanks,
Team Alumni Alliances

Disclaimer: Alumni Alliances is a private community for Alumni from over 80 major U.S Universities. We are not endorsed or affiliated with any University Alumni Associations.

By clicking on the link above you agree to our Terms of Use [https://univcp.alumnialliances.com/terms-conditions] and Privacy Policy [https://univcp.alumnialliances.com/privacy-policy]