[NFBC-Info] CABS: membership and payment of dues plus state convention information

Nikhil Dadlani nikkidadlani at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 23:39:34 UTC 2024

Hey, CABS!

I hope that you all are having an amazing and productive time in school, while also taking time for yourself too!
The time has come, the 2024 NFB State convention is around the corner, and CABS will of course be having its annual student division meeting there. This year, our division meeting will be on Friday, March 15 starting at 9:00 PM Pacific Time. If you will be joining us in-person at the convention, we are so very excited to meet you and get to know you all!
If you are not attending the convention in-person, we would love it if you could zoom into our meeting. This year, those who participate in zoom and who are verified members of CABS will be allowed to vote in our elections, so please come on by to participate in that important process! The zoom information for the meeting will be sent out closer to Friday evening!
Membership and dues:
Given that convention is upon us and that it is a new year, we would request that those who are interested in becoming a member of CABS and would like to vote in elections please fill out the below membership form, and send a $5 payment to our PayPal, CABSpayments. The below google form contains further instructions on how to become a member, and how to send payment of dues.
Here is the form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1FQNBChQX97evNnhAubCTK_Ab4rZCWjAgYvoSOBbQWkk/viewform?ts=6356e539&edit_requested=true
CABS Membership Form for 2024-2025
docs.google.com

If you have any questions on our meeting, membership process or anything else, please do not hesitate to reach out by email at nikkidadlani at gmail.com <mailto:nikkidadlani at gmail.com>.

I look forward to meeting you, in-person or virtually, during our meeting this Friday evening.
Best Regards,
Nikhil Dadlani