[NFBC-Pathfinder] Resigning

Tina Thomas tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 01:09:12 UTC 2022

Hello Pathfinder Chapter:
I hope everyone is staying healthy and safe and enjoying the sunshine.
Well as the subjects of this email says resigning.
Yes, I am resigning from the Pathfinders board of directors. As of right now I will help the Pathfinder Chapter in any capacity just not as an NFB of California Board Member or a member of the California affiliate. However, I do support the policies and programs of the national Federation of the blind. I will pay my dues directly to the national organization. And folks don’t worry, it’s not about our chapter. I’ve learned a lot and I love all of you. However, I can no longer serve in this affiliate.
Thank you all.
Tina Thomas – – –

Tina Thomas Sent from my iPhone