[NFBC-Pathfinder] Resigning

Arietta Woods arietta at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 29 07:28:13 UTC 2022

Hi Tina, this is Arietta. I am so sorry to hear that. But you have your reasons and I won’t ask you to go into them. But know that God will bless you and keep you just reach out to him. I love you too and I wish you the best. We will continue to talk. You have a good one. Be safe and keep your hand in the Lords hand. Praying for you. Yo Your friend always, Arietta

Sent from my iPhone