[NFBC-Pathfinder] Pathfinder Chapter Los Angeles presents the play Blind sealed delivered I’m yours Saturday, October 8, 2022

Rochelle Houston rhouston58 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 00:15:41 UTC 2022

Hello  Fellow Federationist,

It’s almost at time for the production of “blind sealed delivered I’m yours “. The cast and I are so excited about pudding on  this play for all to see. I know we have put on this play in the past but there are some new exciting elements that have been added  so come out and see your fellow Federationist perform, some for the first time. there is a seat with your name on it so why not come on over and grab it. looking forward to your presents.

Rochelle Houston,
President, Pathfinder Chapter Los Angeles
rhouston58 at gmail.com
323 807-0300
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.