[NFBC-SFV] SFV Chapter Minutes for May

Crystal Redick cmredick at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 04:35:47 UTC 2017

 Hello all,
I hope you all have had a great week. I have attach the minutes for May. I want to apologize in advance for the minutes being short. I showed up to the meeting late and Robert experience technical difficulties while recording. Having these problems lead to the minute beeing quite short, so if you have any addition please let me know. If there are any questions feel free to contact me.
Best,
Crystal Redick